Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or
promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all entrants will
be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Yorkshire Water, Yorkshire Water, Western House, Buttershaw, Bradford, BD6 2SZ
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over, residents of Yorkshire and customers of Yorkshire Water and pay their water and sewerage
bill to Yorkshire Water.
- The competition prize is a choice of one of the following:
SAMSUNG ecobubble WW80J5555FW 8 kg 1400 Spin Washing Machine – COLOUR WHITE
SAMSUNG ecobubble WW80J5555FX/EU 8 kg 1400 Spin Washing Machine – COLOUR GRAPHITE
5-year guarantee included on both options under the winner’s contact details.
Installation at the winner’s home address also included.
- Entry to this competition is free. For the chance to win the above washing machine prize, entrants must confirm and attend a
Fit2Save home water audit appointment, such to be provided by one of the Promoter’s partners. Entrants will then be
automatically entered into this competition. Any entrants who cancel or are not present for their appointment will be withdrawn
from the competition.
- Entrants can request a free baby dam in addition to entry into this competition prize draw to win the above washing machine.
- If entrants would like a free baby dam, this must be requested at the time of booking. Entrants are not automatically supplied
with a free baby dam unless requested from the point of booking their appointment.
- The competition winner will be contacted via email and/or telephone to the email address and/or contact number provided upon
registration within five working days after the competition has closed.
- The competition will close on 31/03/2020; entries after this date will not be considered.
- Installation offered at the competition winner’s address only.
- The prize winner may be asked to verify their address to ensure that they are a Yorkshire Water customer.
- The prize winner will be selected at random.
- The prize is subject to availability, non-refundable and no cash alternative will be offered, however it may be transferable if the
selected washing machine is the wrong size or does not fit in line with the fitting requirements in the winner’s home.
- In the event of circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an
alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into. In the event of any dispute, the decision of
Promoter is final.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Samsung.
- DATA PROTECTION. Participation in this challenge, will involve the transfer of your personal data (i.e. name, address, email
address and contact number) to the Promoter’s partners for the purposes of the administration of this promotion. Your personal
details will at all times be kept confidential and in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679)
(GDPR) and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation to the GDPR or the Data Protection Act
object to the processing of your personal data or do not wish to receive future promotional communications from the Promoter,
please contact the Promoter on 0345 1 24 24 24.
- The winners may be required to participate in reasonable publicity arising from this promotion without payment or
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse and/or an error
(human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where
circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and
conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavor to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside
its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike,
industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any
other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- These terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions
(whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or
regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English and Welsh law. Participants hereby
irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues unless you live in
another part of the UK, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.